Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ (PHE ONWJ) is a global energy company committed to business innovation and environmental leadership. With the significant worldwide growth of PHE ONWJ s oil and gas business, the need arises for an experienced to join the team located in Jakarta.
A highly respected team offering leading edge thinking and work in partnership with the business to deliver the challenging business goals. This also offers the opportunity for flexible working in delivering such goals, values and performance, and is committed to your continual training and career development.
Sr. Drilling Engineer
1. To prepare a Drilling & Workover cost estimate (AFE), Well Plan and procedure for Drilling Operation, PHE ONWJ to ensure that best available resources and practices are utilized, in respect to safety, environment impact, governing regulations and overall operation efficiency.
2. Communicating and implementing Safety and Environmental Policy and objectives
3. Ensure a consistent approach towards safety and environmental management and standards.
4. Well Planning - Gathering offset data, studying, evaluating and using the data to determine a best equalized offset well for each well drill.
5. Design the Well Plan & Procedure for Drilling, completion & workover (AFE) in ONWJ using the best equalized offset well. Generate Well Cost and AFE package by using Crystall ball tool to better present the probabilistic cost
6. Prepare and coordinate the SIMOP meeting prior rig move to new location
7. Prepare and conduct Pre-spud meeting in the office and on the rig
8. Provide drilling engineering recommendation for wells being drilled, supporting the Drilling Operation
9. Material & services – Monitor inventory stocks, specifications, delivery schedules, and requisitions
10. Prepare technical specification, evaluate bids. Provide technical evaluation & recommendations.
11. Develop and prepare Post Mortem & Well Review, Cost monitoring and AFE closing.
Drilling Operation Engineer
1. Ensure that drilling operations are executed in full compliance with PHE ONWJ s license to operate, i.e. government legislation, AMDAL/UKL/UPL, PHE ONWJ Drilling Operations policies are adhered to.
2. Support drilling operations such that they are executed in accordance with the relevant drilling/work over program.
3. Prepare all necessary materials, equipment and personnel are available to execute operations in a timely and cost effective manner, e.g. casing running, cementing, completions running, rig move etc.
4. To ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the relevant contract.
5. For rig move on to and off from locations, ensure that a rig move plan is deveveloped and approved, and that the move is executed in accordance with the plan. Where appropriate, ensure that the rig move is executed in accordance with the relevant SIMOPS procedures.
6. Provide reports for specific operations as and when required/requested, e.g. stuck pipe, lessons learned, near misses etc.
7. Where applicable, provide drilling liaison with relevant Service Contractor, Rig Contractor.
1. Degree in engineering with at least 12 years of experience (Sr. Drilling Engineer) and 5 years of experience (Drilling Operation Engineer) in drilling engineering.
2. Competent technically with hands on experience and full understanding of rig equipment functions, capabilities and limitations and commissioning of new rigs.
3. Strong analytical skills for troubleshooting problems on the rigs, mechanical and electrical failures, and down hole problems.
4. Strong HSE background with safety leadership skills, coaching and mentoring skills, incident investigation skills, knowledge of the most common HSE tools and skills.
You will be a self starter with strong interpersonal and team working skills and will be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia. Forward your complete resume and recent photograph with interested position in your email address to:
Application close May 3, 2010.
15 April 2010
Kategori: Lowongan BUMN