Over the years, we have gained unique experience and expertise in nation building and this, coupled with our technical and operational competencies have allowed PETRONAS to be increasingly accepted as the preferred strategic partner by international companies and the host countries where we operate. This augurs well for the realisation of our vision to become a “Leading Oil and Gas Multinational of Choice".
With a proven track record in integrated petroleum operations on our home ground, we embarked on a strategic globalisation programme in the early 1990s to augment Malaysia’s crudeoil and gas reserves, add value to our core business and provide exciting new challenges for our young employees.
NON EXECUTIVE, HSE OFFICER
* To provide general administrative support for HSE to ensure the document processing and record keeping are complying with local law & regulation and corporate standard. Assist in facilitating Safety training and audit to all departments.
* Qualification & Experience:
* Diploma/degree in Engineering.
* At least 2 years related experience in similar position.
* Well versed with HSEMS, OSHA 1400-2007, Fire Drill and First Aid.
* Having AK3 Umum, Fire Fighting and First Aider license will be an added advantage.
* Good experience in HSE presentation and statistic reports.
* Able to work with less supervision and has good initiative.
* Required frequently traveling.
* Proficient in MS Office.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Fluent in English both oral and written.
* Age less than 32 years old.
* Conduct HSE awareness programs, such as HSE briefings, trainings, campaign, etc., to educate staffs, dealers and contractors on the established a sound behavior to the health, safety and environment.
* Monitor and control the effective implementation of HSE practices by the staffs, dealers and contractors to ensure sound implementation of HSE policies in compliance to HSE requirements.
* Assist HSE Manager to establish and maintain HSE procedures and guidelines.
* Plan, schedule and conduct the HSE inspection to the service stations, road transporters, terminal depot and warehouse to ensure compliance to PETRONAS standard and government requirements.
* Coordinate the emergency response activities on all accidents and/or incidents to ensure that accident & incident are well managed and effectively controlled to reduce exposure thus protecting company image.
* Focal person at regional level for liaison with local authorities (government, police, fire brigade, port authority etc.) so as to ensure good co-operation in undertaking ERP, enforcement and preventive activities.
* Prepare monthly activities report on safety/security inspections, surveillance, incident & accidents (HSE Report, such as: Manhours, KM Driven, Spill). Highlight issues and propose actions plan/follow-up actions to resolve the issues.
Please send your application and comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photograph to :
HR-Recruitment, PO. BOX No. 4878, JKTM 12700
06 April 2010
Kategori: Lowongan Swasta