PERTAMINA is a State Owned oil & gas company (National Oil Company), established on December 10, 1957 under the name PT PERMINA. In 1961 the company changed its name to PN PERMINA and after the merger with PN PERTAMIN in 1968 it became PN PERTAMINA. With the enactment of Law 8 of 1971 the company became PERTAMINA. This name persisted until after PERTAMINA changed its legal status to PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) on October 9, 2003.
* Propose and Develop the Key Business Parameters, with consultation to SMT to decide on certain Business Parameters that require to be tracked in certain periodic.
* Gather and Analyze the Key Business Parameters from most Departments, review the data to ensure accuracy and analyze the trending and look-a-head indication from historical information and current condition or situation. Incumbent needs discussion to probe and dig the information.
* Coordinate with SME or relevance parties on deep analyze discussion on certain Key Business Parameters that have issues or concerns to identify the causes and mitigations to optimize the performance.
* Coordinate closely to the ONWJ Planner to inform/discuss the trending and look-a-head condition to update or change the plan as necessary.
* Maintain and upgrade the Performance Management System as needed, annual review of the system shall be done to ensure the Performance Management System is applicable and update as per requirement.
* Maintain accuracy and update the data to Management.
* Minimum graduated Bachelor Degree, Preferable Master Degree from Business Management.
* Minimum 5 years experienced in Operations, Engineering or Project role in Oil & Gas Industry.
* Good analytical skill and has strong leadsership.
* Has good computer skill (MS-Office, Oracle).
* Hard working, able to work under pressure and problem solving oriented.
* Fluent in English both spoken and written will be advantage.
14 June 2010
Kategori: Lowongan BUMN