Associate Account Officer (AAO)
- Minimum education S1 from all faculties / departments accredited.
- Derived from the PTN / PTS qualified good.
- S1 min GPA 2.75 (scale of 4)
- To look attractive and has a broad network
- Preferably have working experience of Account Marketing Officer of the Bank or finance company sector at least 1 (one) year.
- Maximum age:
- 30 years, with experience of Accounts Officer / marketing (not the 31st birthday on 28 February 2011)
- 25 th, with no experience (not the 26th birthday on February 28, 2011)
- Precedence is domiciled in the region of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (PT) Jakarta Regional Office 2 (Jakarta, Bogor, Bekasi, Cibinong, Cikarang, Cikampek, Depok & Falkirk)
- Can drive a motor vehicle and have SIM A and / or SIM C
- A driver's license and / or SIM C
- Registration Results will be announced on January 28, 2011
- Participants who qualified for Admission to Registration and General Ability Test will follow at the date of 31 January to 2 February 2011
- Registration and General Ability Test conducted at the same time schedule prescribed registration.
- In connection with the Registration schedule can not be represented by anyone
- Only the best qualified applicants (shortlisted candidates) to be included in the selection process further.
Candidates who meet these qualifications can enroll on-line no later than: on January 26, 2011 in this following website below: