With a global team of over 18,000 people, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities – in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic person to join our team in Jakarta as a Reservation and Ticketing Officer.
Reservation and Ticketing Officer
- Handle calls from passengers and agents and make utmost attempt to turn them to sale in order to achieve the direct sales target.
- Handle daily ticketing operational including ticket and package issuance
- Provide administration support on Reservation/Ticketing administrative tasks.
- University graduate majoring in Tour and Travel ( fresh graduates are encouraged to apply )
- Possess good knowledge on ticketing and reservation procedures.
- Good command of written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English. Ability to converse in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Good team player.
- Willing to go the extra mile to provide best service to our customers.
- Computer literate with extensive experience using MS Office Software and web-based applications.
If you like a challenging job and qualified for the position, please submit your resume with your recent photograph here: