Closing date : 14 January 2011
- Plans, directs, supervises, and coordinates work activities in treasury division
- Analyses and evaluates cash and investment systems
- Manages cash and short term investment, includes processing all cash transactions, daily cash reporting and funding/investments decisions
- Prepares cash forecast of 30-90 days
- Monitors, analyses and makes financial report derived from business activities
- Analyses bank and investment fees, including analytical review and feasibility studies of banking and investment services to determine the accuracy of fees and to determine opportunities to reduce fees.
- Projects short-term investment income and provide budget preparation
- Assists other departments in solving problems related to cash management
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Management/Economics/Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Treasury or related field.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
For apply online please use the following link: