Ocean Freight Staff
He/She will be responsible for Ocean Freight activities such as follow up shipment, communication with customers and overseas, booking space to shipping line, create invoice to shipper, entry data to the system ( E2K / GBSPO ), prealert and scan documents.
- Male / Female
- Possess a bachelor degree in Transportation Management or any discipline
- Fresh Graduated or 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong analytical skill and good in numbers
- Competencies in computer skills, particularly in MS Office
- Able to join as soon as possible.
Should you find yourself interest, please send your application letter and resume in English latest by 15 Februari 2011 to :
PT. UPS INDONESIA
Attn. Human Resources Dept.
Sequis Plaza, suite 2101
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 25.
or via Email to below address:
In zip format only and please do not exceed 80 KB
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.