This position will be located in Batam office, Sekupang and will report to the Network Control Centre Manager Batam. The type of employment is permanent.
Primary purpose of the position:
- To control and monitor the GSM based global and regional satellite phone networks, spacecraft and Ground Equipment.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Responsible for the daily/shift Network Operations and Maintenance of Inmarsat Global Satellite Phone services according to Network Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for the daily/shift Network Operations and Maintenance of Garuda Regional Satellite Phone services according to Network Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for the daily/shift Garuda Satellite Operations and Monitoring according to Satellite Control Facility Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for the quality and availability of services
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Holder of Diploma 3 or higher of Telecommunication Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in telecommunication industry
- Having good knowledge and experience working with GSM Network and RF System
- Having good knowledge and experience working with UNIX O/S environment and Oracle Database would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English is required.
- Able to work independently and be willing to travel abroad and within Indonesian
Other relevant information:
- Due to the necessity to control and monitor the operations 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, the incumbent should be willing to work on shift.
- The Job needs coordination with other Inmarsat Sites as well as site external to Inmarsat, which may be quite diverse in nature
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
To apply please send your detailed resume by post mail by 11 February 2011 to:
Jalan Jaksa Agung R. Suprapto No. 1
Sekupang, Batam 29421
Or via email to:
email exceeds 200kb will be automatically rejected by our system.