GlaxoSmithKline, we dedicate ourselves to provide Pharmaceutical and Consumer Healthcare products that help to improve the quality of human life – enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We undertake our quest with enthusiasm of entrepreneurs, excited by constant search for innovation.
We value performance achieved with integrity. We will attain success as a world class global leader with each and every one of our people contributing with passion and unmatched sense of urgency.
We invite resourceful individuals to join us in our mission.
- Provide secretarial support such as filling, photocopy, drafting letter correspondence
- Record telephone messages and convey to superior in timely and accurate manner
- Handle courier, mail, fax, and other documents to guarantee correspondences and documents are recorded appropriatel
- Assist reservations and manage schedule for meetings, events, and travel arrangements
- Liaise with other departments in providing administrative support, such as Marketing, Sales, Medical, Regulatory, Compliance, and Procurement departments
- Process and follow up finance documents such as Purchase Request and Purchase Order
- Ensure petty cash transactions are properly processed, recorded, paid, checked and approved
- Making travel arrangement for doctor’s sponsor to attend symposium/congress
- Other task instructed by Superior.
- Secretary Academy or Administration Degree with at least GPA 3,0 (scale of 4). Minimum 2 years experience in similar position. Having experience in pharmaceutical company will be an advantage. Computer literacy and proficiency in English is a must.
- Applicants should possess high endurance to routine task, high attention to detail, good communication and interpersonal skills, and high energy.
Costing Staff (FIN 0411)
- Maintain reconciliation of journal entry include custom clearance, accrual AP inventory, finished goods damaged, inventory material and other task supporting to costing area.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Accounting from reputable university. Minimum one year work experience in similar position. Having experience in pharmaceutical company will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of accounting practices, regulations and standard (PSAK, IFRS and BPCS). Familiar with various accounting ledger (preferably JDE). Proficiency in English (both written and oral) and computer literacy.
- Applicants should possess strong analytical thinking, high attention to detail, team player and high endurance to administration work.
The Human Resources DepartmentFormat CV dan Surat Lamaran:
email address: email@example.com
Silahkan menggunakan contoh Format CV dan Surat Lamaran disini.
Note: Please mention infocpnsbumn.blogspot.com in your Application Letter.