PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) is establish as a subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero), seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to strengthen our organization who share our values and has passion in becoming part of the great team to accomplish our extraordinary vision to become a world class national oil and gas company.
Field Construction Lead
Jakarta - PHE ONWJ
- Monitor and review the construction projects of fabrication and installation (Brown Field, Green Field and Minor projects) to ensure the execution, delivery and completion of the projects are in accordance to the targeted time, quality, budget and within HSE rules and regulations.
- Min. S1 degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical orCivil)
- Min. 10 years in oil & gas, within offshore construction department and managing Barge, and 5 years should be of a supervisory role
- Min. 5 years in project construction management including but not limited to cost estimating, planning, scheduling, cost control, risk management, quality control and safety management
- Have knowledge of standards, codes and regulations that govern construction work in the oil and gas industry
- Have Construction Management skills
- Have knowledge in contracting and procurement for construction projects
- Have technical and project management background and understand project execution plan and strategy
- Able to develop construction plan and how implement and to control, monitor project and construction progress
- Able to provide construction advise and consultation to enable project manager to deliver the project safely, timely and budget effective
- Have good leadership skills and able to monitor multi project simultaneously
This position will be located in Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ).
Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further process.