PT Bank Central Asia Tbk - BCA is one of the Indonesian top private owned commercial banking companies. BCA's head office located in Jakarta and as of year-end of 2011 supported by 944 office networks (including cash offices) in all over Indoneaia. BCA also operated 8,578 units of ATM BCA and more than 100,000 EDC's nationwide. As of year end of 2011, BCA managed over 10 million customer accounts and recorded Rp323.4 trillion as its third party funds. The Bank operated 4 subsidiary companies and 16 affiliated companies. Based on BCA Annual Reports 2011, the Bank posted substantial loan growth across all segments in 2011. Corporate loans rose 27.6% to Rp 71.8 trillion, and Commercial and SME loans surged 31.7% to Rp 79.0 trillion. Consumer loans, increased 37.6% to Rp 50.3 trillion, driven by mortgage and vehicle financing.
In line with its vision, to be the bank of choice and a major pillar of the Indonesian Economy, currently PT Bank Central Asia Tbk are looking for high talented people to joint as following position:
BCA Development Program (BDP)
- S1 or S2 graduated from the top universities, with GPA min 3.00 for S1 and 3:25 for S2 (on a scale of 4:00).
- Maximum age of 25 years old for S1 and 27 years old S2
- Have a systematic communication.
- Have a high motivation and analysis.
- Able to work in teams.
- Not married and willing to not get married during the study.
- Willing to be assigned and placed on the branches throughout the territory of Indonesia BCA BCA needs.
- Willing to undergo education and the bond department after education.
- Pass the selection.
- S1 all majors graduated from reputable university, preferably of Accountancy
- GPA min 3:00 of 4:00 scale
- Maximum age 27 years old and not married
- Liked administrative work by using the application system
- Willing to work overtime
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Persevering in the face of the tasks that are routine and monotonous
- Honest and have integrity