06 February 2015

Shared Efforts, Progress For All- A Stronger India-US Partnership


 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for Feby
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
Shared Efforts, Progress For All- A Stronger India-US Partnership
 
Narendra Modi
 
A newsletter that takes you through the highlights of President Obama's recent visit to India, that marked an important moment in...
 
Inside RadioShack's Slow-Motion Collapse
 
bloomberg.com
 
How did the electronics retailer go broke? Gradually, then all at...
 
How to Change People Who Don't Want to Change
 
Joseph Grenny
 
In our latest "BS Guys" video, we asked two boys to approach smokers on the street. Their goal was to get the smokers...
 
If I were 22...There is no substitute for intelligence gathering and...
 
Ziad Abdelnour
 
There are lots of things I know now that I wish I had known when I was 22.I would have loved to have known for example that the...
 
Employer Loved Me... Then Rejected Me
 
J.T. O'Donnell
 
Here's an email I get at least once each week:I recently had a situation where I was turned down for a position I really wanted...
 
5 Key Reasons NOT to Quit Your Job
 
Bernard Marr
 
When you're unhappy in your current job, it's easy to see leaving as the best option. Sometimes we make rushed...
 
(I don't believe in) User Stories
 
Omer Gartzman
 
As a user, I want to ...You are in a beginning of a sprint, you show your development team your user stories, and (by the book)...
 
 
 
 
 
© 2015 LinkedIn Ireland Limited. LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, and InMail are registered trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for Feby Fitrianti (Student at Universitas Islam Syekh Yusuf Tangerang). Learn why we included this.
 
LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Limited.
Registered in Ireland as a private limited company, Company Number 477441
Registered Office: Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland