Graduate Development Program
Based in Kalimantan. This is a staff position. We will provide comprehensive training, development programs and mentoring at mine site for the successful candidate.
- Min S-1 Degree in Mine Engineering (ME-GDP), Geological Engineering (GEO-GDP), Metallurgical Engineering (MET-GDP), Mechanical Engineering (MEC-GDP) and Environmental Engineering (ENV-GDP) with GPA min. 3.00
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills,both English and Indonesian.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Independent, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
For those interested, please send your application and resume in English & recent photograph and put the position code at the email subject not later than 10 February 2011 to: