GIS – Shared Address System & Basemap
- Conduct field survey
- Draft a field sketch towards certain location according to field survey for shared address system and basemap.
- Plotting of new connection based on report from every work unit.
- Develop GIS data
- Minimum Diploma in Geomathic/Geodesy/Informatics Engineering.
- Minimum 1 (one) year experience in the same field.
- Understand the concept of Geographic Information System.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, and software such as ArcGIS Desktop
- Understand the process of field survey for the latest shared address system and basemap.
- Fluent in English
Capex & Inventory Control
- Preparation for Fixed Asset Closing (collaborate with project controller to get a closed project for Asset reclassification, and check other Fixed Asset suspend account), to fixed Asset addition report
- Prepare journal entry on the monthly additional Fixed Asset into subsystem and attached the supported document, to manual journal entry for FA
- Perform reconciliation between Fixed Asset Subsystem & its General Ledger Account as well as disclose the differences occurred, to Fixed Asset reconcile report
- Prepare a monthly report on Fixed Asset, to Fixed Asset report
- Work closely with Project Manager regarding cost of Project Capitalized including Project in Progress, WIP & Fixed Asset capitalization report
- Make analysis for asset movement CIP and Suspend Account, to Fixed Asset movement and capitalized report
- Manage monthly inventory closing collaborate with logistic, to Inventory movement detail report.
- Prepare inventory management report such as inventory turn over, movement by location and inventory family, to Inventory report monthly
- Minimum education Bachelor Degree (S1) Accounting
- Minimum working experience 3 years in relevant area
- Good understand about accounting cycle
- Know about fixed asset management
- Know about inventory cycle
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Analyze the data consumer consumption or water consumption resulting from meter reading, based on consumption patterns or the average usage and the standard anomaly
- Identify data errors that can arise due to mutations and other special case
- Running and overseeing projects from management in connection with the billing
- Checking the billing calculation
- Ensure Printing Agent scored according to the data sent
- Create tools needed to maintain the accuracy, billing process operational, project controlling and operational and consumption analysis
- Make periodic reports and reports incidental
- Processing billing data from the Meter Reading and Main UPP
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) in Informatics Engineering / Accounting / Statistics / Mathematics
- Minimum 1 year working experience in same field
- Understand the billing process and database processing
- Having knowledge of regulations relating to Billing from the company or government agency
- Have the skills to operate computer (MS Office, especially familiar with Access and Excel)
- Fluency in English
Application should be received not later than 10 February 2011.
For those interested please send your application letter and CV by e-mail (max 100kb) to PT PAM Lyonnaise Jaya (PALYJA) in the following email address below:
Please indicate the position code in email subject.