PROJECT ASSOCIATE MONITORING AND EVALUATION TRWMP
Deadline : 17-Feb-11
- Bachelor Degree in international development, social sciences (economics, politics, sociology), law or a related subject;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience, preferably including
- experience in the field;
- Knowledge of logframe approach, monitoring systems, and report writing;
- Knowledge of results-based management systems and field-level monitoring a distinct advantage;
- Experience working on, or conceptual understanding of, post-crisis recovery and crisis prevention programming would be a distinct advantage;
- Excellent written communication skills in English are an absolute requirement;
- High skill-level with IT equipment, desk-top publishing, databases, and information management technologies are indispensable;
- Communication & information experience an advantage;
- Some experience/knowledge of gender dimensions is an advantage;
- In country or Province working experience a distinct advantage
- Proficient in English language, spoken and written.
- Ability to write reports, make presentation, provide training etc.
- Knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia would be an asset.
PROGRAMME OFFICER DRR
Deadline : 16-Feb-11
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in political or social sciences or related field.
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in project management and/or provision of project services. Experience in the use of computers and office software packages and handling of web based management systems.
- Fluency in the UN and national language of the duty station.
For those interested, please visit the following website for full information.