Bank Indonesia is searching for highly integrated and qualified professional to be positioned as permanent staff. If you have strong passion for growing, dynamic, highly motivated to work in a competitive environment, and enjoy challenges, we invite you to join as:
Economist (Peneliti Ekonomi Muda Senior)
- Indonesian Citizens
- Maximum age 40 years as of July 1, 2011
- Doctoral Degree in Economics or Finance from reputable university
- Have a good command of English (both written and oral)
- Does not have siblings / spouse who works as employee or a prospective employee in Bank Indonesia
- Is not under contractual bond with other institutions or parties
- Is willing to join Bank Indonesia immediately
- Strong understanding of theory of microeconomics, macroeconomics, monetary and or finance
- Strong expertise in statistical techniques, econometrics, mathematics, and its application in economics and financial research
- Having published scientific or research papers, and or have been working at a research institute is an advantage
Selection processes will be as following :
- Administrative Selection
- Aptitude Tests
- Presentation on research paper (selected topics on economic research to be announced)
- Job Interview
- Medical Examination
- The selection process is not necessarily conducted in order as mentioned above.
- Applicants can only apply ONCE and only short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.
- Call center : 021-75906448 / 021-95053776
- Selection Venues : To be announced by Bank Indonesia.
- Closing date for applications: April 14, 2011