Abbott is a multi-national broad-based healthcare company with more than 70.000 employees with operations in 130 countries worldwide and approximately 40 manufacturing facilities.
We are a global, broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. Our products span the continuum of care, from nutritional products and laboratory diagnostics through medical devices and pharmaceutical therapies. Our comprehensive line of products encircles life itself - addressing important health needs from infancy to the golden years.
Towards reaching our aggressive goals in Indonesia, Abbott is committed to acquiring and developing the best talent in the industry by providing challenging opportunities in an environment that reinforces individual growth and development, and where the highest degree of integrity, individual initiative, balanced risk taking, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork are encouraged and rewarded.
Compensation & Benefit Manager (Code: CNB)
- Responsible for the administration and delivery of compensation & Benefits programs that are aimed at attracting and retaining employee talent.
- Partner with internal clients (HR and business leaders) to design and implement compensation, benefits and recognition programs that drive the achievement of business objectives and results.
- Recognized for expertise and analytical skills in one or more of the compensation and benefits disciplines; contributes to the development of new concepts and standards.
- Ensures world-class delivery of compensation programs; improves existing/develops new processes and service delivery standards
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Human Resources.
- Certified Compensation Professional designation is a plus.
- Five (5) years or more of experience in compensation and benefits or human resources. Relevant work experience in designated compensation and benefits discipline(s).
- Led a project or task force lead that had broad impact
- Presenting and facilitating meetings with all levels of employees
- Possesses solid knowledge in multiple aspects of compensation (base pay, long-term incentive programs, annual incentive programs, sales compensation programs and reward and recognition programs)
- Cultural skills - understands business issues and cultural differences and applies that knowledge to compensation & benefits design and processes
- Ability to manage multiple programs and projects simultaneously
- Exceptional quantitative and diagnostic problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (English both verbal and written)
- Thorough understanding of compensation & benefit budgets and funding requirements
National Account Manager (Code: ANI/NAM)
- Develop a National Account plan, setting objective, goals, strategies and measurement to achieve competitively superior growth and market share performance, exceeds sales and expense control targets.
- Creates and communicates a compelling vision and direction for the National Account and other Key Accounts aligned with Trade Sales Department and Company vision and overall business strategy
- Bachelor degree in any major, but MBA is preferable.
- Understanding of local consumer good/Milk industry market, retailer environment, customers and the competition 3 - 5 years of experience in Sales Management Position, 1 year of it in Modern Trade Channel.
- High exposure on Sales Management, negotiation skill, supervisory skill, forecasting, budgeting
Please apply via Abbott Indonesia Job Requisition with Position Code as Email Subject not later than 8 April, 2011 to:
email@example.comFormat CV dan Surat Lamaran:
Silahkan menggunakan contoh Format CV dan Surat Lamaran disini.
Note: Please mention infocpnsbumn.blogspot.com in your Application Letter.