Pertamina Shipping - Pertamina Shipping is a business unit of PT Pertamina (Persero) engaged in shipping business. The Company was established established in 1959 as Shipping Division and starting with 2 shallow draft oil tanker. As of 2010, Pertamina Shipping supported by 163 vessels consisting of 34 Pertamina's own vessels and 129 units of chartered vessels. Based on PT Pertamina (Persero) Annual Report 2011, in 2010, Pertamina Shipping has transported 78.41 million KL cargoes or equivalent 61.30 million long tons (LT).
15 July 2012
To supports the positive growth in shipping business, currently Pertamina Shipping is challenging and looking for qualified and competent seaman as permanent employees to be placed onboard Pertamina Tankers with below qualifications :
- Must have Certificate of Proficiency as in STCW requirements
- Must hold Marine Academy Certificate (min.D3) for No. 1-6
- Must graduate from Electronic/Electrical Academy (min. D3) for No. 7
- Experience in oil tanker is preferred for No. 3 & 4
- Have good knowledge in ISM Code and ISPS Code
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Have valid Passport and Seaman Book
- Have good records in Discharge Book
For further detail information and to apply online, please refer official source from Pertamina Shipping on following link below. Closing date 20 July 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be recruited.