The British Embassy is looking to fill the position of Consular Assistant in its Honorary Consulate in Bali to start work during the month of May 2011. This is a key front-line position in the British Consular team in Indonesia.
The Consular Assistant will need to answer public enquiries on the full range of consular services. In addition, the jobholder will be responsible for managing the accounts of the Honorary Consulate and submitting monthly returns to the Consulate-General in Jakarta.
- Excellent spoken and written English (IELTS level 6.5 or equivalent)
- Typing speed at least 30 wpm.
- Expertise in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and databases
- Experience in office administration and accounts is essential.
- Good people and communication skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV, salary history and a summary of why you are suitable by Post only by 4pm Friday, April 15, 2011 to:
HR ManagerThe interview will be held at the British Embassy in Jakarta.
British Embassy Jakarta
Jl MH Thamrin 75
Jakarta Pusat 10310
- All applications not sent to the above address above will not be taken into consideration.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Previous applicants need not apply.
- The position is subject to achieving the necessary level of security clearance.
- CV and Application Letter can be download here.
- Please mention infocpnsbumn.blogspot.com in your Application Letter.