PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk - WIKA is the Indonesian biggest domestic contractor company. The Company operated as a State Owned Company (BUMN) and focused in integrated construction services both upstream and downstream. The Company was established in 11 March 1960 with its head quarter located in Jakarta. The composition shareholders of WIKA consist of 66.37% by goverment of Republic of Indonesia and 33.63 hold by public. By December 2011 supported by 1,398 permanent employees and operated 6 strategic business units (SBU), includes Construction (Civil Construction & Building Construction), Electrical & Mechanical, Preacast Industry, Real Estate and Other Industry which in the future will be integrated into Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) and associate companies.
06 July 2012
In line with its vision, became one of the best integrated engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) and investment companies in South East Asia, currently PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk are seeking the potential candidates to join as :
- Fresh Graduate, Bachelor Degree/S1 majoring in Civil Engineering, Economic Accounting, Health and Safety (K3), with minimum GPA 2.75
- Preferably Male, with max. age 28 years old
- Fluent in English both written and spoken with TOEFL score > 450
- Mastering in computer software applications in the field
- Have a high motivation, energetic and able to work in teams
- Willing to be placed throughout the Company's operations in all over Indonesia
- Male, S1 students (Semester VII students) of the school year 2012-2013 with GPA > 3:00 majoring in Civil Engineering, Electrical Power Lines, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering (Process), Tax, Economics and Accounting, Health and Safety (K3)
- Active in the organization's activities on campus by showing a letter followed by a reference from the organization
- Not receive a scholarship from the other party by making a statement
- Willing to be placed throughout the company's operations
For further detail information and how to apply in each positions above, please refer official source from CDC UGM on following link below. Registration closed on 6 July 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.